• Micro USB DC 5V power plug
• Four independent charging ports
• Four charge current modes (500, 700, 1000, 2000 mAh)
• 1 fixed mode slot
• LED indicators indicate different modes
• Supports various battery sizes
• Automatic battery type detection (Li-ion, Ni-MH, and LFP)
• Overcharge protection
• Battery error detection
• 5 V 10000 mAh USB output discharge
• Button for manual battery type switching
• Cannot charge 1.65 – 1.85 V batteries
• Only recharge rechargeable batteries in this unit.
1 x Battery charger
1 x USB cable
1 x Manual
• The charger supports cylinder lithium ion batteries (both 3.7V and 3.8V), Ni-MH/Cd batteries, and ferric phosphate lithium cell batteries (LiFePO4).
• Read the manual before operating the Battery charger. Pay special attention to the recommended charge current to avoid overcharging.
• 5 V USB adapter is recommended (2 A current)
• Be aware that the Battery charger will get warm when in use
• Remove the charger from the power source after charging is complete
• Remove all batteries from the battery charger when charging is complete
• Indoor use only
• Refer to professional measurement devices for the most precise measurements