Night Vision Camera 36MP
- Takes up to 36MP Photos
- Takes up to 2.7K videos
- Water resistant
- Takes 8 "AA" size Batteries
This digital camera is an ideal product for house security, warehouse surveillance, and monitoring wild animals with its camouflage appearance.
It is convenient to install or fasten, and be used to take photographs and video movies automatically.
This camera is a surveillance camera that records video and or take photographs automatically.
This Night vision camera can be triggered by any movement of humans (or animals) and monitored by a high sensitive Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor, and then automatically captures high quality pictures (up to 36M pixels) or records 2704P HD video clips.
At sunrise the unit begins to take color photos and video until there is insufficient light (dusk) when it begins to take infrared (monochrome) photos and video.
It is easy to use, by using the 2.0 inch colour LCD display on camera.
It is resistant against water and snow for outside uses.
20 meters remote control.
1). Built-in 2.0 "" TFT color screen to review photos and videos on camera
2). 40 IR LEDs for flash range as 20 meters
3). Programmable 12/16/20/24 Megapixel high-quality resolution
4). Color pictures during daylight; black and white at night
5). Adjustable PIR sensitivity; HIGH, MID, LOW
6). Impressive quick trigger time: 0.3s
7). Multi-shot pictures; 1, 3, 6, 9
8). Adjustable delay between motions; 1/5/10/30 seconds / minutes
9). Adjustable video length: 10/30/60/90 seconds
10). Suitable operating temperature: -20 ° to 60 °
11). With specified timer, camera can be programmed to work only during preset time period every day
12). Stamp the date, time, temperature and longitude and latitude on each picture
13) . Sound Recording
Memory: Either SD card or MicroSD Card to 32GB(not included)
- Night vision IR Camera(batteries not included)
- USB Cable
- Please insert the MicroSD card when the camera power is off.
- Please do not insert or take out the MicroSD card when the camera is powered on.
- Recommended formatting the MicroSD card by the camera when used at the first time.
- The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer.
- Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.