Make Your Own Waterproof Invisible Security Ink
30 gram Bag of Invisible Ink Powder
As it is extremely expensive to send waterproof Invisible Security Ink via courier you now have the option to make your own.
This will also save you lots of money.
Other companies and customers use these waterproof Invisible Security Ink Powders to
- Mark tools to help detect and avoid work place theft
- Mark outdoor items to help identify them if stolen
- Use on shop front windows for advertising
- Mark items on the Production line for scanning reference
How to make the Invisible Security Ink
- Purchase the required amount of Invisible Ink Powder (above)
- Go to your local Hardware and purchase a clear Paint medium that is waterproof (normally outdoor use). This paint medium must have the following characteristics, Be clear - Transparent, must have a binder in it to allow the Ink - Paint to stick to the surface, must be waterproof.
- Mix 30 grams of Powder into one litre of clear paint medium and mix well.
- If the Ink is to thick or to thin you may need to use a suitable Paint thickener or Paint thinner.
- Apply to desired items.
Wear a suitable face mask when handling this Powder.
Use gloves as this Powder may irritate your skin.
Follow safety instructions on the Paint can
Wear safe ty goggles or glasses
Posted by Joel on 12th Aug 2017
I received 30g of this yesterday and I mixed up a small amount of ink (1.5g in 50ml of water with a few mls of gum arabic) and it's exactly what I was looking for. Invisible in normal light but it glows intensely under UV. I used it with a dip-pen for drawing and it worked very well.