Battery Packs For EL Wire
Grab Your ElectroLuminescent Battery Pack Here
As you may know the EL wire are powered by Special Battery packs.
As there are a number of different types of battery pack so we made it so you can get more information on the different types before you make a decision.
We don't want you making a wrong purchase, do we?
Types Of Battery Used And For Which type
- 3 volt battery Packs hold 2 x AA size batteries and are suitable for total lengths of 3 metres of the EL wire.
- 12 volt battery packs for total lengths of 3 - 10 metres of EL wire, and also for 12 volt vehicles
- Battery Packs that have one or more outlets to EL wire - One - Two Three or Four EL wire connected
- Sound Activated Battery packs - these battery Packs will light the EL wire when sound is detected
- Flashing battery Packs - These have Four modes OFF - Continually ON - Slow Flashing - Fast Flashing
- 240 volt mains powered Inverter to drive long lengrhs of EL wire